The Alabaster Counseling team is growing! We’re looking for a part-time licensed therapist or resident in counseling.
Ideal candidates are compassionate, resourceful, flexible, and believe they are called to help women.
About Alabaster Counseling:
Our team at Alabaster Counseling is led by LaTasha M. Anderson, LPC. We specialize in outpatient mental health services for women and at the moment we are 100% virtual. We provide a healthy environment; safe, confidential and judgment free. We specialize in anxiety, depression, grief & loss, relationship issues, and women’s mental health issues (including postpartum mental health, PMDD/PMS, post-abortion, and perimenopause).
- Provide remote clinical counseling services to clients of Alabaster Counseling, as scheduled, in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Be properly licensed and adhere to all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics applicable to the services that you provide for Alabaster Counseling.
- Ensure that electronic health records are completed on a timely basis for each client, including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and any other forms or documents needed or required from time to time by Alabaster Counseling or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the client. Ensure that client files are accurate and up-to-date.
- Attend staff meetings and training as directed by Alabaster Counseling.
- Ensure the professional conduct and regulation of counseling services so as to maintain and enhance the goodwill and reputation of Alabaster Counseling. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- In addition, other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Align with the mission, vision, and values of Alabaster Counseling
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC) in Virginia OR Resident in Counseling pursuing hours towards licensure in Virginia
- Available to hold up to 10 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Alabaster Counseling
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Clinical documentation skills preferred
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience providing counseling to clients with a variety of presenting problems preferred
Flexible Part-time schedules (Get more time to do what you love: Serving clients! Plus, you won’t have to worry about scheduling and billing since that’s done for you.
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Insurance Billing
- Free Supervision to Residents in Counseling (LPC/LMFT)
For consideration, please email your resume to LaTasha Anderson, [email protected]